My Blog List

Monday, May 16, 2011

My Girl Friday, My BFF: Marina Lovealots

 
“Picture It, it is 2006” a rather chilly fall evening, Moi is looking rather smashing in tan suede boot cut pants, black boots, a black low cut sweater revealing just enough flesh to make any mouth drool, and a black leather coat that rested just above my perky booty. Moi was getting ready to meet up with my Girl Friday, Marina Lovealots. Marina and Moi met a few years before when I was tending to her tootsie’s while I was performing an orgasmic pedicure on her. We became close friends. It was like Sex In A Midwest City! I was her wing man and she was my wing girl.

Marina is about 5’4, warm caramel blonde shoulder length hair, green eyes, kissing lips, a slim figure and a wild mouth that enjoys laughing, kissing, and beer…ok and a few other things! Marina was 34 at the time we met, and we were at the prime of our lives.

So on this particular evening we agreed to meet up at one of our local haunts, it was an Italian Bistro and Lounge. We met up that night, and to Moi’s surprise Marina arrived with a handsome date named Richie. He was tanned, short brown hair, his chest and body seemed to be well toned, and he was a charming man. I guess him to be about 5’10, and he had these eyes that sparkled an intenseness that screamed sex, erotic pleasure and a bit of arrogance. While we sat there enjoying our drinks, Richie decided to shove his tongue down Marina’s throat. After sitting there watching them makeout Moi decided to go sit at the bar.

Like always, everywhere Moi goes someone always offers to buy me a drink. This time it was 2 guys, whom of which were twenty something. One was tall, dark, and handsome, the other shorter, edgy and had an attractive smile. Eventually Moi, along with Mutt and Jeff decided that Marina and Richie should go to the a dance club named: The Rod.

We all arrived at The Rod, once in the parking lot Mutt, Jeff and Richie all got cold feet. Typical. Regardless Marina Lovealots and Moi decided to make it a night filled with dancing and flirtation!

I guess we were just too much for Richie Rich and his 2 new sidekicks, Mutt and Jeff!

No comments: