My Blog List

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Girlfriends and Married Guys!

BFF’s, GF’s, BF’s, Fans, etc etc etc. Moi has all of them! Especially the GF’s and what a bunch they are. I recently met my posse out for a nite of laughter, wine, smiles, cat fights, and the many many many older men that enjoyed starring at Moi!

We all decide to meet at an upscale lounge and bistro which overlooks a river which flows into a lake(which I suspect has dead bodies in it and God knows what else?). I arrive fashionably late, wearing a nice slimming pair of jeans that are lose even after washing them and drying them on high heat! Along with black squared shoes and a black thin long sleeved shirt with just enough buttons open to expose my tanned perfect skin and a peak at my chest, which is always a hit! My hair is perfectly styled, my face is flawless and my eyes are dancing with sparkles of excitement.

The posse included: My dear friend Dawneen, a sweet genuine blonde, who can admit she can be an airhead at times! But she is a woman of over the top love, compassion, a kindred free spirit with a twist of Mother Teresa all wrapped in one lovely soul! Then we have her sister Constance a.k.a. “Cubes” who is a caring witty lady who does not even realize the depth of her beauty and is kind of delicate with brassy hair! And there was Dawneen’s Gas Pump Attendant/Friend whom I only had met this particular evening! The jury is still out on this one. We were enjoying our wine, and the conversations were a delight enriched with gossip, sex, stress, and of course Moi!

After about an hour of great fun, in walks(or shall I say slithers in) “Sara” whom I have known for a few years(1 to many) and is there to see Dawneen. Now the thing about Sara is…well she is nuts! She is a nut job soaked in a lot of beer, from sun rise to sun down! And the remarkable thing about her is that she has this way of making everything all about her and her issues. Her sad, sad life. For example: If any one of us will end up in the Betty Ford…it will be Sara. She always has her hair ratted and looking like she just rolled out of bed no matter what time it is, when in fact she just drinks a bit on the heavy side. And by the end of the day her lips go numb and nothing of significance comes out of her mouth. And if going numb is not special enough her lips blow up, swell almost as if she just had them filled!

Anyways, the evening is fun regardless, I am looking divine as always, having a lovely chat when this white haired daddy walks by and looks me in my baby blues and smiles intently at Moi. Now he is older then I, long in the tooth, but looks really good. He does this multiple times throughout the evening. My posse and I decide to go outside on the patio and enjoy the stars, moonlight, warm air and over “clove cigs” which I rarely smoke. Maybe one or two every 2 or 3 months. While my back is turned facing the GF’s laughing and chatting a man approaches(another white haired daddy) and asks for my name, and number. He tells me “I have been enjoying the view all evening, especially the backside!” I tell him “thank you” and he offers me his name and number! We engage in chit chat and I compliment him and tell him of his devastating looks(can I embellish or what?) and he proceeds to tell Moi that he needs to return to his wife inside. TYPICAL JUST TYPICAL! I swear all men, most of whom are married like younger men. And not just like them…they want to “play” with them! And why is that? Because they will say “I am straight but like a guy sometimes” or “I am just bi-curious” or my favorite “My wife knows of my desire to be with a guy and she is ok with it.”

Anyways, the guy goes inside to his wife, and comes back out later when my posse and I go back out for more air. He tells me this time “I just can not stay away from you, but my girlfriend will wonder where I am?”
I stand there thinking “he has a wife, and a girlfriend? Where are they? Having drinks together?” What a loser!
 
Just remember: we can’t pick our family, but we can pick our friends and we surely can pick who gets our number and who does not!

Be Divine!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cousceprWhat a "posse" you have and are so enchanting, wonderful and sounds like a group one might all want to have, meaning...hmmm?? And of course those elderly gents, what can one say to that? Yes, such enjoyable times you havegoing out and about. Surely more to come!!!