My Blog List

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hunting Couture

My Fans, you have been patient with MOI MIA this week! And I have a lot to share with you! So this will have to do as MOI is on the road in the back of my red limo being chauffeured across the country. More to Come my FANS!
 
Can you see Divine Man hunting in the woods with a gun or bow? Exactly nor can Moi? However I did one time.
“Picture It” the year is 1988 and it is a chilly fall day, leaves are falling off their branches, off in the distant you can hear the screeching sounds of flying monkeys…ok maybe not flying monkeys…but geese. And then there is the smell of leaves burning and cigar smoke.

Big Daddy is thee almighty hunter along with his protégé Terrance, thee other almighty hunter in training. So what would they need with Moi? I remember Big Daddy approaching Moi as he stares down with his glasses fogged up and snot dripping from his nose and he says “ My divine one, We was thinking you might want to grant us the honor of your presence in the woods today? Thought maybe we could show you the ropes?” I just stand there with my hands on my hips and reply with “Big Daddy…how many hours before you head out? As I will need to dress for this adventure.” Big Daddy said, wear something brightly colored.

So I walk into the house and go to my closet and swung open the doors and start looking through my vast collection of couture. Thinking to myself “whatever shall I wear?” Let me see…ummm…oh yes, this and this, and I think this will work most definitely with a few minor changes! So after about an hour and a half Moi is ready to go hunting!

Everyone is outside waiting for Moi to make my entrance. Big Daddy, Tulips and Terrance, hell even the dogs. As I am standing in the garage as the door starts to rise up above me to reveal my “Hunting Couture” to them I walk out onto the driveway and as Moi does, I stop and announce “Well boys…I am ready!”

Everyone just stands there starring, Tulips is laughing, Terrance is in shock, and Big Daddy’s mouth is hanging open so much so that his dentures fly out and hit the pavement!

While I was selecting my items of clothing I knew I had to wear something brightly colored. And I did just that, with a few adjustments!

Moi is standing there looking fabulous! On my feet I decided to go with hiking boots that I painted bright red and glued red feathers along the top of each. My pants were red with sequins striping them, a lovely red cashmere sweater under a fur and feather trimmed vest. Atop my lovely blonde locks was my red fur hat, oh and I decided to carry a white fur muff just in case my fingers got cold.

Let’s just say this…Moi never got to go out into the woods that day with thee Almighty Hunters! Instead Moi got to go shopping with Tulips at JCPenney’s.

When you want to get “your way” in a situation, remember to always dress for it! The right fashion and accessories can make all the difference!

Remember…Be Divine, because you are!

No comments: