My Blog List

Thursday, October 7, 2010

The One Nutter 1

Moi has dated, loved, and left a few weeping. Which has never been my intent. In fact I have been left more then once. Crying my beautiful baby blues over some idiot.

Picture It! It’s the Fourth of July 2005 and I am out with friends, looking smashing in my holiday frock, tanned, my hair is a bit longer and I am glowing with excitement from the Gallery we have just been to where I noticed I was being watched. A stranger who could not take his eyes off of me. Which is no real surprise because everyone seems to watch me. I can enter a room and everyone stops talking, part way for me to enter.

Anyways, my friends and I walk into another Gallery and there he is, that stranger, handsome and rugged(think Indiana Jones) and he too is with a few people. I walk around, and am offered a glass of bubbly from a waitress, and as I turn around there he is. Wearing fitted boot cut jeans, sandals, and a loose linen shirt and a sexy grin. His hand extends towards me and I offer mine in return. We stand there which seems like forever and just stare into each others eyes. I can feel him undressing my perfect body with his piercing intense dark eyes. My breath is short, my chest tightens as do my perky tatas. I can feel his hands all over Moi and can only imagine what his lips are like?

We start talking and he asks for my name and number and if I would give him the privilege of going to dinner with him? I of course accept.

A few days later I am preparing for my date with Harry Butts and am feeling nervous with excitement. My palms are wet, my temples are moist, and I am smelling like it “tastes like more” wearing white linen against my tanned glistening skin, my hair is perfect, my nails are manicured and I look hot! I can’t wait for my date to arrive, I hope he is on time?

He arrives to pick me up, and I am in total amazement of how impeccable he looks. He is wearing tan fitted slacks(in all the right places) a black short sleeved shirt and sandals. His lips are moist and his 5 o’clock shadow is just right. Yet I find myself glancing at his pants. Something is just…odd. I must be out of my mind with lust. What am I thinking, he is perfect, a god! My stomach is in knots, as it begins to move I am thinking oh shit not again?

To Be Continued...



Send Divine Man An Email:  Your Thoughts, Questions, Tips, Etc...

man.divine@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like someone is thinking and dreaming in anticipation of... well we shall find out! Looking for whats next?
Your writing is so detailed and descriptive...thats what makes reading your mini-stories so great. It tastes like or should I say read like more.