My Blog List

Monday, October 18, 2010

The Fog Keeps Rolling In...the conclusion!

Was it the devil? A dark power unknown to Moi? What is it that had my body frozen, unable to move? The only part of my body that I was able to move were my beautiful baby blues. As my eyes kept searching for another figure, I realized not even Terrance was anywhere to be found. I tried to move but my body was powerless to whatever it was that kept Moi a prisoner.

And then I heard the faint sound of foot steps, from where I was unsure. The foot steps seemed to be getting louder, closer and closer, louder as if they were inside my head and then they stopped. The fog was now so very thick and I could barely see past my nose. All was so very still, deathly still and the air seemed to cool the moment the footsteps stopped.

I remember feeling a bit tired, my eye lids began to tire, grow heavy and all I wanted to do was sleep, but my inner voice kept saying “Don’t fall asleep or you will not wake up.” I forced my baby blues open as my eyes danced from left to right. It seemed to be hours when I finally realized there was a cold hand upon my bare tanned shoulder and as I focused in on the movement of this cold hand it seemed to be tracing my skin in a circular pattern. And then it stopped and all I felt was 2 fingers now on my skin and then I felt the other cold hand slowly and ever so strategically tilt my head to the left as if to stretch out my neck.

My heart began to beat faster, and faster until I thought it explode through my chest and rip my skin apart. In that moment of shear and utter terror I felt his breath growing closer and closer to my neck. (Did you know that even the undead can have bad breath? You would think they wouldn’t right?) All I could think was “Moi you have to move, somehow you have to move and get away from this freak!” and yet there was apart of Moi that did not want to fight it. He/She was so very close now and then his lips began to touch my bare skin. He/She was gentle at first and then his lips began to grow stronger and more intense. I now could feel his teeth.

Just as he removed his/her mouth from my flawless youthful skin I suddenly felt a very warm and familiar trickle of fluid drenching my legs and splashing all over the patio. As the fluid flowed from my inner thighs I could faintly smell an odor that I knew. It was garlic! And within a fast second the fog seemed to withdrawal from all around my body and inch by inch my muscles began to move. First my toes, then my legs and in that fast moment I turned to look at this creature, this figure that was now staring me in the eyes. His/Her eyes were glowing an intense red color, his/her skin was very pale, and his hair was black as the night. It seemed like eternity that we stood there starring into each other’s eyes. And then in a burst of wind and fury, he/she was gone. The fog seemed to have disappear and the hundreds of beetles seemed to have vanish as well. As I turned back around to see the pool I thought to myself “ thank god I ate that garlic bread today!”
 
See, garlic is good for you! And if you ever come face to face with the undead, make sure you have Altoids or gum, because man they sure have bad breath!

Enjoy Halloween 2010 and be DIVINE!!!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After all the tense moments between Moi and the unknown he/she, Garlic to the rescue once again powerful and energizing!!