My Blog List

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Little Bit Of Gold Lame' Goes A Long Way

It was “Back To College Week” and Moi, H-Bomb, and Bam Bam all decided we would go out and check out the view at our favorite club…which ironically so was called “The Club Tavern.” We enjoyed going there because of the local flavor and we of course were by far the best dam looking people in the place. Maybe that was because everyone else was red neck, WT or older then us? As we entered the club, we instantly all took notice to a poster that was mounted on the “Wall Of Bar Fly Fame” anyways, the poster read the following:

Back To College Toga Party!
Must be 21 to enter!
Drink Specials!
Shot Games!
Prizes for Best Toga!
Saturday 
8pm -Midnight
Be There Or Be Square!
Well, all 3 of us looked at the poster and then at each other with expressions of excitement, naughty delight, and glee! We decided we would for sure have to attend such an event dressed in togas.

In Order for you to envision my 2 best bitches, H-Bomb and Bam Bam I will have to describe them. Bare with me please! H-Bomb is a brunette(from a box) with flowing curly locks and twinkling dark eyes, with those cute soft cheeks that make you want to squeeze them and say “Grandma Loves You” and an ass you could serve tea on! She was always vamping it up occasionally if the mood was write would do this hilarious and almost freakish expression known as “The Lizard,” usually at random times, on windows, in the middle of a conversation, etc. Now Bam Bam was more quiet at first, she wore her hair light brown/blonde enjoyed a good pair of tight pants covering a equally pair of bubble cheeks! I remember one Halloween she dressed as a Bar Wench…she was perfect in the role! The fun and wild times the 3 of us had back in the day!

Anywho, it is Saturday Night the 27th and Moi is tired from school and all the drama. I am relaxing at “The Loft” with my flowing red robe, feathers and all, Diva Girl at my perfectly pedicured feet, and a dirty martini in one hand and my pal Brady massaging my ever so desirable bubble buttocks. The day was a bit rough and I just needed some pampering. The bitches called Moi at about 6:30 and asked if I was still interested in attending The Toga Party? I told them I was, but only if they too were going to fashion a toga for the evening. The bitches of course promised me they would and told me they would be there about 7:45 and would get us a table near the stage/dance area. I told them to expect me fashionably late!

I had no idea what I would even wear, I mean come on Divine Man could not attend this social party in just a mere bed sheet? No way. So I went across the hall to my storage room and dug through some plastic storage bins for something sexy to wear! And of course I found the perfect pieces of fabric to assemble the most alluring, sexy, shimmering toga complete with the right accessories. After I painted a pair of sandals gold with glitter to match, and selected the perfect necklace, earring, and rings to wear with my toga of gold lame’, ivory silk that shimmered in the moonlight, and a pair of ivory fitted jockey shorts underneath(Moi thought it was only appropriate to wear something for a change) so I would have a place to put my money and ID as I knew I would get carded because I looked only 16. I looked HOT with my tanned skin, flawless as always, my slender waist, and my toned legs. I made my way to “The Club Tavern.”

As I walk in slowly, thinking “what in the hell am I doing?” and then say “why not, you look hot, dam hot!” I walk into the main area of the club, the bar to my right is filled with people, there are some people already dancing, and there at a table in the middle of it all is my 2 best bitches. Wearing pants, shoes, shirts and jackets! As is the rest of every other single person there. I am the only person in a toga! And at that moment I decide…Divine Man just go with this, own it! And I did! I was the center of the whole evening, so many “straight men” were falling all over me, wanting to touch me, dance with Moi-it was raining men all night long! And they all wanted Moi, buying me drinks, supplying me with their number and sticking money in my shorts, heck even Captain Morgan made an appearance and asked me to slow dance with him! All the while H-Bomb and Bam Bam never once got even a mere glance in their direction! HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
When you can own your Divineness like Moi, surprising things will come your way, of course a little bit of gold Lame’ can’t hurt either!
 

 

No comments: