My Blog List

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Lycra And A Spiral Staircase!

It is the summer 2003 and my 2 best bitches and I have been having the time of our lives. H-Bomb and Moi were attending night school together and met over folding towels. We were in Beauty College and we forced to do the dam laundry. As if! Anyhow, H-Bomb and I hit it off instantly and became fast BFF’s. Not that long after our fateful meeting she introduced me to another pal of hers called Bam Bam. Honestly to this day I have no idea why in the hell she was named that?

Summer nights were filled with frolicking fun, flirting, hitting the clubs and coloring each others hair and the occasional Brazilian wax!

One particular night me and the girls at school that seemed to be my “posse” decided to go out and tie one on! We actually tied on a few! Anyways we were at this Mexican Bistro called “Pedro’s,” we enjoyed going there for their 34oz Margaritas! So we are all in the dining room and there must have been 8 of us laughing, drinking, gossiping, and flirting with the waiter. Our one GF thought she could “hump” the waiter? He must have liked it, because they are now married! Eventually we all decided to call it a night…or so we thought. Now Moi was a well respected individual in the community and never ever attended an after bar party! So I thought…”girls wanna have and after bar party? At my loft? Well needless to say everyone was very cool with this! So off to Moi’s loft we go.

After a few drinks and laughing we all were tired and knew we had to get up Saturday morning for class! Which meant that everyone staying over would have to wear my clothes to school. Now, Divine Man had a lovely loft style apartment with a spiral staircase, a catwalk, a patio, and a balcony. So I went upstairs and slipped into something more comfortable. A pair of black lycra and a white wife beater. Being the gracious host I am Moi threw down bed shirts for each to wear. We decided to have one last night cap, at which point we did not need. Shall we just say that we were more then 3 sheets to the wind. At this point a few were falling asleep or passing out I guess? And Moi retired upstairs in my bed where I fell fast asleep. It must have only been an hour or 2 when my baby blues fluttered open and realized if Moi did not get to the bathroom that I would drench the entire bed! So I went across the room to the Powder Room. Once I completed my mission I proceeded to take my lycra shorts off and put them back on? Why I have no idea?

 However doing so, I put both of my stunning legs through one of the legs in the shorts and went to bed.
Eventually I awoke later on during the night of drunken fun and somehow got down my spiral staircase like this. I hobbled over to get some water, trying not to step on anyone and proceeded back up my spiral staircase with my knees locked together in these lycra shorts with both legs in one and I am not realizing even what the hell I am doing, except the whole time I am thinking “why am I wearing such a skin tight skirt?” Oh lock I have a pocket(as I put my hand down the other unused leg.

Never drink and wear Lycra on a spiral staircase. Be more divine then that, wear nothing!


Drop a line of your thoughts, a question, lay on my couch and tell me your pains!
man.divine@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lycra it or not, you had one heck of good time it seems. So you ever meet up with with your bitches/gang anymore? Sounds like quite a hoot!