My Blog List

Saturday, October 9, 2010

The One Nutter 2

Continuation of The One Nutter

Dinner is lovely, the meal is superb and the jazz singer sets the mood for romance. We walk along the river hand in hand with the moon at our backs as he turns me towards him and pulls me close. His strong muscular arms are wrapped around me and slowly, gently pulls me into a kiss. A kiss of gentleness, of intensity that builds with each pairing of our lips. A kiss full of passion and his hands are running up and down my spine as our kisses continue and he pulls me closer into his warm body pressing his manhood against my thigh. It is then that I feel his attraction for me grow and grow.

We return to my town home light some candles, start some mood music, uncork a bottle of Shiraz and retire to the couch. All is right in the world at this moment and we talk, laugh and then he kisses me again. I again look at his pants, maybe it is my intuition but I am feeling something it just not right. But I brush off my feelings and continue to let him kiss me(as if that’s an issue) and things before more intense, hands are roaming, and lips are wet! Harry then starts to unbutton his pants…I gasp with sheer excitement and a sense of uneasiness. He lowers his pants and it is at this moment my intuition kicks in again and I just stare, eyes wide open, my heart still and I just stare at his thighs, his legs, and his obvious bulge…which looks a bit lopsided? I am just staring at his lower torso thinking what the hell is all over his legs? I begin to think “am I seeing things?” is this a joke? Is this for real? I blink my eyes a few times and look again. Nope, it is still there. His legs are completely covered with tattoos. Now I don’t mean just any tattoos, they all are names of people, men, women, and trailer courts. Except there is one spot that is bare. Harry Butts sits down next to me, as I move away just a tad and wants to explain to moi what the story is about with the tattoos and the bare spot. Harry proceeds to tell Divine Man that each tattoo represents each and every person he has kissed and each trailer court he has resided in. So I then ask him why the one bare spot on your inner right thigh? Harry replies with “ That one empty bare single spot with no ink on it is in honor of the one nut I only have. I am shocked, yet I knew something was off, or shall I say missing! You have only one nut, one nut as in one sac? One testical? One as in singular? One hanging? Yes Divine Man, I only have one nut.
 
The moral to the story is simple: Never assume a book by it’s fancy cover is the perfect read, open it up and read a bit, like the start, and the ending.

I mean why can’t I ever meet someone as Divine as Moi?



man.divine@yahoo.com

 

No comments: