My Blog List

Monday, October 4, 2010

Can we say Crapper?

I really do love Fall, especially in the Midwest. Nothing better then driving along a country road in the early hours of the day, the sun is shining, the leaves are falling bright colors of red, orange, electric yellow and the crisp edge in the air. And you can’t forget the smell of fresh cow crap! Or the leftovers of a skunk dead on the road…why is it even after those nasty creatures are dead…they smell worst then when alive? Divine Man’s sense of smell is sensitive to such odiferous odors.

Regardless, I always seem to shine in the Fall and feel more radiant then the rest of the year. I always seem to feel like walking more, the cooler air is energizing. So I decided to start my Fall Walkathon.

Picture It….Thursday September 20th, 2010 it is a bright sunny morning and the leaves, grass is moist and the air is just a tad crisp. I dress in my red designer walking suit, put on a red cap, my white Jackie O’s and my new Shape Up shoes. I have been speed walking daily(3-6 miles) and loving that burning pain in my thighs and legs. Kind of like riding a ….well never mine that. So I start the walking trail, and I walk along reminiscing about past Falls, of days gone by. High School Homecomings, Halloween and the magic of old crushes.

So Moi is walking along, actually I am walking my perfect booty off, as if I have the need to improve such perfection? But it is good for the mind. I start my walk and am now on my 3rd mile and turn around to see two figures in the distant walking my way. There seems to be a woman and a man and 2 dogs. Although I cannot see who they are, my heart starts to pound faster, there is almost a jolt that goes through my body. As I am about 80 feet from the approaching duo the man turns around quickly and walks away. As the woman with her dogs eventually passes Moi, I think…”do I know her” “yes I think I do” and if that is who I think it is...then the man ahead is none other then Brent. Brent and I met years ago at the young age of 20 and 19. I was 20, he was 19. It was instant chemistry, flirtation and innocence. A great friendship in the making.

I remember in the beginning I went to say hi to him at his workplace(a home improvement store) one day, he was about 25 feet up in the air atop a ladder and as I walked into the store, almost in slow motion as I turned my head and looked up our eyes met and held in time. We each instantly wore a huge smile on our faces at the sight of each other. He came down from the ladder and asked why I was there? I of course pretended to be there for another reason. We spent a lot of time together, went out for pizza and beer on Saturday nights, car shows, walks, the theatre, etc… One particular Saturday night we went for the usual and proceeded to sit out back behind the pizza parlor in his black older Ford truck. We sat there a bit buzzed from the Schlitz, talked about what we wanted from life. And that’s when he looks into my eyes, all is still, and pulls me closer to him and kisses me. As fast as he kisses me, he pulls back. From that night on, our friendship is changed forever. I guess he could not handle the truth. That he was into Moi more then I guess he felt he should be. Slowly and terribly painfully our friendship suffered. We saw less and less of each other and he felt it necessary be mean, almost a bully of sorts to me instead of coming to terms with what happened between us.

As I am walking behind who I am sure is Brent, he is wearing tight fitting blue jeans, has a very nice …pair of back pockets on his jeans. A nicely fitted shirt and a certain walk, a sexy swaying of the hips and as I watched each cheek in those awesome jeans I knew it had to be him. And I wondered “why would a straight man wear an outfit like that on a walk?” and then it hit me…what I had known all along was true…this guy was no straight arrow. Never has been. I mean how could he be after kissing Moi, right? One kiss from me and I could turn the Pope himself(bad example I guess). He saw me from 50 feet away and knew he could not see me. SO he ran, like he did all those years ago. In fact each time he has seen me while visiting family in the Midwest, he tries to ignore me. When all he is thinking “I want that.”

So I get closer to his ever so nice backside and he rushes ahead to his black van with the flames on it and I go to my car. And as I look up over my car roof, our eyes meet again for the first time in years. Time stands still and those sparks start to fly. In that moment while all I want to do is have him get out of his van and approach me…I feel something on my ankle. I look down and see it is a snake, a huge grass snake. Well ok it is small but still. In that moment Brent drives off and I freeze, but apparently when something like this happens the only parts of you that freeze are your arms, legs and mouth. Because once I realized what was happening between seeing Brent and the snake at my feet, I felt this warm juicy spot in the seat area of my pants.

As the snake slithered across the ground and away from Moi I slowly opened my car door and tried not to bend and move much as to not disturb that warm juicy spot in my pants. So I reach for my jasmine infused wet wipes and proceed to pack my booty full as to not cause any leakage and sit down in my car fast
.
I ride home fearing there will be stains and a mess. How could this happen to Moi?
 
Remember, go out and find your own Divine self and bring a change of clothes and some wet wipes!

No comments: