My Blog List

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Divine Food From The Heart

Welcome to the kitchen of Divine Man!

Moi loves to whip up some fun and spice in the kitchen. I enjoy preparing seafood, chicken, pasta, sauces, unique salads, steaks and my ultimate favorite: SOUP! I so enjoy making good, creamy, rich soup. Most my what I prepare in my kitchen is created from my divine brain. No recipes. Ever!

Like today I felt the desire for a rich creamy soup with potatoes, onions, garden fresh green peas, thick cuts of bacon, heavy cream, veggie stock, cream cheese, chives, basil, garlic, peppercorn, and a spoonful of love!

Depending on how much you want to prepare will determine the amount of each ingredient.
I always cook way to much, growing up in an Italian and German household there was always enough food for the neighborhood! My love for creating new dishes and meals started when I moved away from “home” and lived my best pal Brady. When I cook soup for example I just look at what I have to work with.

 Leftovers are always a good start. What is in the cupboards, or in the freezer.


I call today’s soup: Divine Potato Cream!

A few others I enjoy making for special requests are:

Lasagna Delight Stew

Taco Tuesday

Cheesy Seafood Chowder

Delectable Chicken Divine

Pizzasoupa

And many more. If you would like to share your soup ideas, please do, as well as general recipes for a Divine Cookbook online!  Or if you would like more of Moi’s email me at:
man.divine@yahoo.com

No comments: