My Blog List

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Little Blue Beehive

Moi must apologize for my lack of words on Tuesday and last week a day or 2. Moi is re-adjusting as of late to a transition. A new location of sorts. Paradise.

Wherever Moi goes and lives, I create things of great beauty, appeal, comfort and of genius work, design and perception. This time I am embarking on something very different. Something of which Moi has never ever attempted…modern and contemporary. Moi’s new project place has a rather large living room…24 X 12, a dining room 12 X 12, The Kitchen is 12 X 12, two bedrooms that are 13 X 12 each with an adjoining bathroom and walk-in closets.

Of course Moi has begun to re-design the ever so boring interior. This is Moi’s 12th renovation/remodel after all. It is something I get great joy and a creative inspiring outlet with. All my property projects have been openly and honestly “Better Homes and Gardens” quality. But then anything Moi attempts and touches turns to gold…kinda like the “Midas Touch.”

As I begin the work I will include pictures of each room, Before and after pics! And who knows maybe you will want Moi to re-do and enhance a room in your living space?

Moi recently went to the pool where I laid out and let the sun engulf my ever so perfect body and work on my tan. While at the pool relaxing I noticed there were a large number of …shall Moi say “mature women” and most of them had blue, maroon, and even gold hair. And Moi began to wonder what would happen if they each got there hair wet? Would it turn the pool water a lovely shade of “mud?” or would nothing happen? As I laid there reading my latest copy of “Soap Opera Weekly” and enjoying all the latest and upcoming spoilers, Moi kept looking out over my magazine and kept retreating to my original thought…”What would happen to these ladies and their colorful beehives if they were wet or hosed down?”

So I ever so carefully tiptoed around the pool deck and one by one changed the timer on the sprinklers and coordinated(which Moi does perfectly) them so they all would go off 10 minutes after Moi has left the pool. The sprinklers are all placed around the pool and spray right into the water. As I leave and hide in anticipation of what will happen, snickering at the thought of all the hair dye running down their heads and into the pool water…

I wait, and wait for what seems like forever, but is only 5 minutes, then 7, 8, 9 and finally 10! I watch…and nothing happens! What? THIS CANNOT BE! And then I hear a noise behind MOI…I turn and look and all 20 of these multi colored hair grannies with hoses and buckets of water, and pails…

Moi eventually left drenched…and with a lot of phone numbers! You see sometimes even backfires can work out. It is just how you approach the situation. And Moi does it ever so perfectly.
Go out and find your own Divine self! And never ever under estimate those blue haired ladies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One can change from one /place thing to another so miracleously...only you can do that...