My Blog List

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Tennessee Toilet: A Royal Flush, the conclusion

So “Triple B’s” however will we get out of here? I noticed that after the masses got my autograph that they filtered out. Which means we are all alone here and the only other person on the outside in my trusted friend Brady, however that does not make me feel any better. Because he is probably napping in my red limo. So what shall we do?

Benny speaks up and shares his thoughts with us: Well, I reckon we’s a should bang on the door and hollar “ Help us, help us ,help us!” Well, I being the intelligent MacGyver like person Moi is notices that there is a window that has been painted over. So I go into the stall and dismantle the toilet paper dispenser and take the metal flap from the roll and ask ever so nicely “ Triple B’s can you all left me up so I can scrap the letters S.O.S. onto the painted window and if that does not work we can try and find something to pry the window open with or if we have to…break it. Bubba and Benny lift Moi up wile Benny stands in the corner giggling with his hands in his pockets doing god only knows what! I scratch the letters S.O.S. on the window.

We wait for what seems like hours and finally Brady apparently has woken up from his long winters nap and bangs on the outside of the door and yells for Moi. I tell him we are locked in and we need help, because the hour glass is almost empty! Which means we are running out of air…stinky as it is, air none the less. He tries to jimmy the lock to no avail and goes searching for something to break the door in with. While he is doing that I am wiping beads of perspiration from my lovely brow and express my desire to break the dam window and have someone climb out and call 911 or the Mountain Rangers. So Benny breaks the window with his big thick head! Seeing as how I am the smallest and thinnest I am lifted up and begin to climb out the window and very so carefully dandle my gorgeous body from the broken window and jump to my freedom!

Needless to say, the Rangers were called and they got the “Triple B’s” out and I signed my autograph on each of there bellies! And thanked them for their hospitality in the crapper!

No matter where you find yourself in life, you are never alone. Just think, it can be always be worse. You could end up locked in a restroom with no toilet paper!

No comments: