My Blog List

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Make A Wish

Just Monday Moi was invited to spend the day at Walt Disney World in Orlando Florida for what I thought would be a mere day of fun or frolic! After all it is the happiest place on earth is it not? I decide to go incognito wearing only a fitted white tank, tan shorts and my walking shoes oh and a lovely single piece of jewelry which hung around my ever so flawless tanned tight neck and dangled down to my perky tatas which drew just the right amount of attention to them.

Moi arrives at the World Of Disney in a rented car so as not to attract suspicion to my divine self. I even wore a different pair of Jackie O’s…red ones! So all is well and Moi is exploring the Disney’s Hollywood Studios. As I venture out into this exciting world of stars, lights, cameras and action(Moi is use to this) I decide to take in “The Great Movie Ride.” Which I so enjoy seeing all the life like scenes come to life, like Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom(snakes! not good!) Casablanca, Singing In The Rain, True Grit, and my favorite…The Wizard Of Oz! Moi wanted to steal the ruby slippers before that girl Dorothy did!
Next Moi went to Animal Kingdom and enjoyed watching the musical show “The Festival Of The Lion King” where Moi was honored with a front role seat which allowed me to revel with utter delight and had my heart pounding from the “Good Looking One” after I got a wink from that dark rich eye which was only a small part of a much bigger package! Nothing more enticing then a body suit with leather, African beads, feathers and bare skin exposed in all the right places! After the show I was allowed to go back stage for a Meet and Greet.

I left the “Meet and Greet” feeling refreshed. Moi proceeded to walk around Animal Kingdom with a big smile, a phone number, and unbeknownst to Moi…tribal paint rub off on my face!

My day concluded with “The Magic Kingdom Firework Spectacular” which was themed and narrated by Jimny Cricket and the Blue Fairy. It is the year of Make A Wish With Disney. The show was by far the very best and most moving fireworks display Moi has ever seen. And the most memorable part was when a certain someone quietly walked up next to Moi and touch my hand and held it ever so close to that one place on the body that is warm, throbbing, big, and is apparently really into Moi…the heart. You are such perverts, Moi knows what you were thinking!

Remember, go out and find your Divine Self!
 
 

No comments: